This section refers to the room physically present in Lore's House. You may be looking for the room which you return to after saving the game in which case you should check Lore's Room (Save Room)
A fairly ordinary bedroom with wooden furniture and multiple drips from a leaky roof. The game begins here, and the player is warped back here when choosing to rest after saving in a Ledger, or when loading a saved game.
The room also serves as an indication of the player's progress in the game. As the player progresses through the story and makes key choices, items related to those choices will appear on display around the room. Check Lore's Room (Save Room) for more information on that topic.
- Door: Leads to Hallway.
The one hallway in Lore’s house, loosely decorated with various paintings and a dead plant. Raindrops can be seen dripping from the rooftop. Lore’s and his dad’s rooms are present in this hallway.
- Father's Room Door
- Light Switch
- Middle Painting
The living room of Lore’s house. It is littered with socks and opened liquid cans.
- Box of drinks
- Light Switch (x2)
- Window (x2)
The kitchen of Lore's house is really filthy, with stains everywhere. On the right you have the trash bin, to the north are the fridge microwave and sink, which is full of socks and to the left are the toaster. In the middle-right of the room is Baron's bowl, where Baron will sit right next to it when feeding him on the first day.
- Doorway: Leads to Living Room
- Baron's Bowl
- Trash Can: Obtain Garbage upon interaction
- Viking Feast Dog Food: Obtain a can of Viking Feast Dog Food upon interaction
On the outside of Lore's house is a small grass field surrounded by forest. Down from the house are the trashcan and the axe.
- Door: Leads to Living Room
- Path: North of the house is the entrance to the Forest, if the first day has already been completed.
- Axe: Obtain Axe upon interaction
- Trash Can
The surrounding forest consists of 3 rooms. On the first room, there is a pathway with many stumps and a Ledger set before a log you can walk through. On the second room, there is a simple log puzzle and in the final room the player faces the very first enemy of the game, Barghest.
- The very first pathway to the south leads to Outside
Yellow: Interactive Objects
Green: Obtainable Objects
Text Bubble: Interactive Character
- The horse painting in the Hallway and the toaster in the Kitchen are references to Pirate Software's last game, Champions of Breakfast.